San Andreas Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums made by Stefan™

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thomas Boden for Governor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TBoden

Thomas Boden for Governor Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Boden for Governor   Thomas Boden for Governor EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:00 am

*You are on the internet searching on Government official website when this appears*

Good afternoon fellow citizens of San Andreas! My name is Thomas Boden and I'm here to tell you why you should choose me as Governor of San Andreas!

Who am I?
I am a 25 year old male, who is graduated with a master's degree within internal and political resolution. I spent all my life hoping to work within politics and help the citizens of San Andreas to make their daily life easier! My mother died when I was 5, due to a car accident. My father had the hard job to raise me all by him self.

What can I bring to the state of San Andreas?
Well, I can bring lower taxes, safer roads and make sure the State gives back to all the citizens of S.A!
If I get elected for Governor I will make sure all suggestions about the state and how we can improove our self gets heard and will be concidered by the fullest!

OOC:
My name is Daniel, I'm 20Y/0 and lives in Norway. I got loads of spare time. I speak very well english and I got a fully working Mic.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Andreas Express Roleplay :: Factions and Families :: Government-
Jump to: