San Andreas Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums made by Stefan™

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iKael

iKael

[ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino Empty
PostSubject: [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino   [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:28 am

1. Personal Information

1.1 Surname: Michael

1.2 Forename: Gambino

1.3 Gender: Male

1.4 Age: 23

1.5 Date of Birth: 13/02/1991

1.6 Nationality: Romanian

1.7 Phone Number: 4027

1.8 Place of Birth: San Fierro

1.9 Current Residency: Los Santos

1.10.1 Do you posess any medical conditions?: No

2. Language Proficiency

2.1 Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?: Yes

2.2 Are you fluent in any language, other than English?: Romanian

3. Licenses and Permits

3.1.1 Do you possess a Vehicle License?: Yes

3.1.2 If yes, do you possess any driver's warnings?: No

3.2 Do you possess an Aviation License?: Not yet

3.3 Do you possess a Firearms License?: Not yet

4. Experience and Previous Employment

4.1 Have you ever been employed by another public agency while living in the State of San Andreas?: Yes, I've been Detective for a while.

5. Personal Biography

5.1 Write your personal biography: ((Must be at least 500 words))
I was borned at the San Fierro General Hospital, and i grew up in Santa Maria Beach (LS). When i was 6 years old my parents seperated from eachother. Dad moved to Idlewood and i stayed at dads place at some weekends. Then one day when i stayed at my dad, i walked to 24/7. I entered the store during a robbery, and as i entered the robber pointed his gun at me. Since then i always wanted to be a cop to prevent this stuff to happend. My life has been pretty good and normal, and i hope to keep it that way. All my life I seen nothing but crime and hate in the streets. I tried to stay away as much as possible keeping my record as clean as possible. Till this day I have no records of crime or being arrested for the fact I been a good citizen. I then realize that I need to improve my life, so I went to college. I went to the San Andreas Community College majoring in Criminal Justice. I knew this is what i wanted to do, I've seen how rough the streets has been the past years. And now I want to contribute to making it better. I want to know that each time i do something it’s for the good not for the bad. I want to be part of a great division that strives for excellence. So as of now I am still studying my major in Criminal Justice i currently have a bachelor's degree in this field. However I am looking to extend my knowledge and to move on forward.

6. References and Recommendations

7. Applicant Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

8. OOC Personal Information

8.1 Gender: Male

8.2 What is your in-game level?: 4

8.3 Age: 23

8.4 What country are you from?: Romania

8.5 List all previous names (include CK's): Michael Gambino - only account

8.6 Do you have any LEO experience? Yes

8.7 SS of /stats: Just joined the server.

8.8 Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?: Yes

Last edited by iKael on Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Personal Biography Update.)
Back to top Go down
Dylan.

PostSubject: Re: [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino   [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Please attain the minimum word limit in 5.1

You have 24 hours to fix your application
Back to top Go down
RandyOmez

PostSubject: Re: [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino   [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:26 pm

(( can i copy some of your biography))
(( if yes then i is that still plagiarism))
Back to top Go down
Gopi_Prajeev

PostSubject: Re: [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino   [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:25 am

Los Santos Police Department
Training and Recruitment Division
Recruitment Office

DENIED

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been received by the relevant authorities of the Los Santos Police Department.
After analyzing and reviewing your experience and qualifications, I regret to inform you that your application has not been successful at this time.

The reasons for your denial are as follows,

-Not fixing the application in the given time.

Please feel free to correct any issues above and re-apply in one week from today. Keep in mind that sending another application and the one-week limitation has not passed may result to being banned from applying for the police department.

Best regards to you applicant,

Sergeant, Gopi M Prajeev
Los Santos Police Department
Back to top Go down
iKael

iKael

PostSubject: Re: [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino   [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:57 pm

I did fix my application

((Last edited by iKael on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Personal Biography Update.)))
Back to top Go down
RandyOmez

PostSubject: Re: [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino   [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:30 pm

yes he((?)) fixed this i did copy the bio for my one i know and i get faction banned
Michael Gambino Should get accept even though i didnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino   [ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino Empty

Back to top Go down

[ LSPD APP ] Michael Gambino
Page 1 of 1