San Andreas Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums made by Stefan™

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to create a help request.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Safo.

Safo.

How to create a help request. Empty
PostSubject: How to create a help request.   How to create a help request. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:47 am

How to properly create a help request on Helpers Section (forum)

There are simple steps that must be followed in order to have an organized section to implement the decency of our services to you.

The title of your question topic must be clear mainly the objectives including the content of your question must be detailed enough as we need to know your problems' in details to answer your question properly and quickly enough. Even you must keep us notified after testing the given answers. It doesn't matter if the problem is solved or not as we are here for you always.

Bad examples of how you shouldn't use the Helpers Section

Title: Help me omg!!

Content: hey wtf why am i banned from the server?!

Informations: If you don't tell us anything and problems are solved

Good examples of how you should use the Helpers Section

Title: A Question about VIP prices

Content: Hello, I can't login and it says you are banned from the server. I don't know what happened, what I should to do?

Informations: Hello, problems are solved now. My computer was broken, thanks for helping. You can close this thread
Back to top Go down

How to create a help request.
Page 1 of 1